If you cannot afford to use medical masks or antibacterial cloth masks, normal cloth masks are also one of the options that can help you prevent the Covid-19 epidemic. How to wash cloth mask to ensure safety after each use?
While the Covid-19 pandemic is complicated, wearing a mask anytime and anywhere is considered one of the useful measures to prevent the Covid-19 epidemic.
If you do not have the opportunity to use medical masks or antibacterial cloth masks, normal cloth masks are also one of the options that can help you prevent Covid-19.
Experts said that although the cloth mask is not an optimal choice, it can completely prevent the disease caused by the new strain of Corona virus.
Experts said that the fibers have large openings, so the ability to prevent droplets is lower. Although a cloth mask is not an optimal choice, a cloth mask also reduces the spread of infection when droplets are absorbed onto the mask, preventing the virus from coming into contact with the respiratory tract of healthy people. Cloth masks will help you to prevent the epidemic if used properly, cleaned, and washed daily.
Example of cloth masks
With regular cloth masks, Ms. Nguyen Hai Yen (fashion brand K’s Closet) pays attention to you:
- How to wash a cloth mask: Put a cloth mask in soak in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is the action you need to do to remove viruses, bacteria, dirt on the cloth mask. Then rub gently with antibacterial soap.
Soak cloth masks in boiling water for 5 minutes to kill viruses and bacteria before washing
- Dry the mask in the sun.
- Do not expose the mask in a well-ventilated place.
- Do not iron a mask because it is easy to cross-contaminate bacteria.
- Newly purchased masks should be washed before use.
Cloth masks will help you to prevent the epidemic if used properly, cleaned, and washed daily.
To be safe, the Covid-19 translation room, you need to pay extra attention:
- When going to places where possible exposure to Covid-19 pathogens such as hospitals, people coming from epidemic areas, isolation areas …, should wear medical masks or antibacterial cloth masks.
- Wear a mask properly, as recommended by the Ministry of Health.
- Use a mask in combination with other personal hygiene measures such as washing hands with soap, house hygiene, regular appliances … to prevent the spread of Covid-19.